As a result of the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, as well as social distancing, sanitation and disinfecting practices.
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
-Fever -Cough -Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
-Chills -Repeated shaking with chills -Muscle pain -Headache
-Sore throat -New loss of taste or smell -Congestion or runny nose
-Nausea or vomiting -Diarrhea
Prior to receiving massage services, clients must agree to the following:
- Neither you nor any of your household’s members have experienced the symptoms listed above within the 14 days of your appointment.
- Neither you nor any of your household’s members have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the 30 days of your appointment.
- Neither you nor any of your household’s members have knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within 30 days of your appointment.
- Neither you nor any of your household’s members have traveled to any country or city outside of our own that is or has been considered a “HOT SPOT” for COVID-19 infections within 30 days of your appointment.
- All clients are required to wear mask in order to enter the spa and receive services.
- We are operating on a modified schedule to limit the number of persons in the spa to the Massage Therapist and Client.
- Massage Therapist will change scrubs, mask and hair covering between clients, in addition to sanitizing all high contact surface areas between clients to reduce risk of transmission.
- Spa door will remain locked until the Therapist is ready for client to enter in order to reduce risk of contamination.